Spark your creativity and make new friends today!
Cheerful, creative fun classes that naturally reduce stress, boost self-esteem, and increase confidence.
Tailored instruction and guidance in multiple crafts and multiple learning styles for individuals and small groups. Dedicated open-craft times where you can join a question session, sit and knit, paint without constraint, or quilt in your kilt with other crafters.
"I had the chance to stop into your store today and what a delightful stop it was. I love the concept of it and I hope and pray you do well."
- Mary Beth Schmid
We're conveniently located at Heartland Marketplace, 33304 W 12 Mile Road in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Drop in to say hi and see our new space.
Opening is like a craft! It comes together one layer at a time. Join us to watch as the layers come together into the perfect place to come and craft.
Something for everyone!
Whether you are brand new to arting and crafting or have an art or craft PHD, UFO or WIP, craft in yarn, paper, fabric, thread, paint, or like to work in mixed media, there will be something here for every crafter!
- Share fun and laughter with like-minded people.
- Get more creative. You know increasing creativity in one area can spark creativity in another (wink, wink, ahem!).
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence through accomplishment.
- Keep your mind stimulated. Learning something new requires flexible thinking and a willingness to make mistakes.
- Save time and frustration by having your questions answered by a real person instead of getting lost down internet rabbit holes.
- Try new things without a huge investment before you know if you’ll love it.
- Reduce stress at a time when stress levels have never been higher.
Stay tuned in to news about scheduled classes by subscribing to our newsletter below.
Get Class Updates by Email
Don't miss out! Sign up to be the first to hear about new classes added. We'll even throw in the odd crafting tip 😉 We're looking forward to sparking your creativity and adding fun to your arting-and-crafting!
"Your tips are so fun and helpful! I love them!!" - DeAnna Harvill