Book Your Crafting Party
Creative fun with friends and family
We love hosting parties! We'll pull out all the stops – well, all the craft supplies – to make your event a memorable occasion.
Aside from joining together to make a hand-crafted project, you'll also be making lasting memories.
- Fully private sessions: after hours or on Wednesday mornings for up to 20 crafters
- Small group classes: during business hours for up to 6 crafters
Choose your crafting project when booking.
Here are some popular choices:
- bracelet making
- junk journal or upcycled journal making
- card making
- make a mug rug (sew, weave, knit or crochet)
Small Groups can Reserve a Class
Groups of up to 6 crafters can book their spots in any of our scheduled classes directly online. To make sure there are enough spots for your group, it's a good idea to contact the store before anyone books.)
Want a class on a specific date? Or want a specific craft class that's not currently scheduled? We can be flexible! Get in touch with your questions.
We're ready to host your...
- Reunion or Neighborhood group
- Friends Crafting party
- Family Crafting party
- Small Business networking
- Employee Appreciation event
Our crafting space can also be rented!
For group get-togethers, such as quilt guilds, needlework guilds, textile guilds, photography guilds, and well, you get it.
Use the form at the bottom of this page to send us a message or phone the store at 248-266-1496. (A non-refundable deposit is required to hold your booking.)